Changes, Cancellations and Refunds
As our products are custom made to your specifications, they are not suitable for resale. This makes it essential that every customer carefully consider an order before finalising their purchase. Generally speaking, order changes and cancellations are managed in the following manner:
* Cancellations and changes are permitted for a period of 24 hours after an order is finalised (excluding speedEblinds). After that period, production will have begun and changes/cancellations cannot be made.
* A refund will be issued for orders cancelled within this 24-hour period (excluding speedEblinds)
* After the initial 24-hour period, eBlindsaustralia will not issue refunds or credits for cancellations or changes to any purchase.
* In the rare instance that a delay is caused by out of stock materials, shipping, holidays or other factors, we will notify the customer of the situation immediately.
* We reserve the right to refuse service or reject orders at our own discretion.
Inspection of Merchandise
In the case that your order is incorrect or damaged in shipment, you must notify us within 7 days of the delivery of the product. Upon notification, we will repair or replace the merchandise at no cost to you. We are unable to offer this service if a report is made beyond the 7-day period. All damaged shipments must be signed for as damaged.